BEST LSAT PREP BOOK REVIEW ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
BestLsatPrepBook.com is a Educational Website that is build to help students who are planning to prepare for LSAT Exams. We strive to empower students prepare for LSAT exam by providing them best guide on LSAT books, courses, and other LSAT exam related article. Our mission is to help high school students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think that scholarship program is one of the best ways to helping students financially.
We are offering a yearly scholarship in the amount of $1000 which will be provided to a student enrolled at either a Community College or University for His/her Education. Eligibility criteria and other details are provided below please check and apply asap.
Write An essay on given topic with given requirement for eligibility. The full list of requirements can be found below
Our Expert Will Check essay for the quality and other factor that mention below.
Student with best essay will be rewarded with an amount of $1000 that can be used for his/her education.
To participate in this scholarship program you have to research and create thesis of 1000-3000 words. The topics for this scholarship will be “Law School Education In USA ” & “What Improvement can be Done Based on Previous History ”.
Points must be covered in the thesis.
- General view on Law School Education.
- A case study on Law Schools .
- LSAT Growth.
- The Article must be written in Microsoft word file with neat and clean content.
- Maximize images or videos to understand the topic.
- To explore data must use graphical representation.
- Copy Content in the article is not allowed.
- The article must have relevance points.
- Reference content must be attributed & that not be more than 10%.
- In order to apply, you must submit a 1000 word minimum essay that includes all the points mention in general term.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the USA.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
DATES & DEADLINE
Start Date of Submission (Each Year) – 1 April
Last Date of Submission (Each Year) -15 November
Winner will Be Announced On (Each Year) – 1 December
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION?
- Attach the below documents along with article and mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may disqualify any entries containing offensive or inappropriate language or for anything else we might deem improper.
Note : Only one entry per person allowed.
- Personal Detail – Full Name, Date Of Birth, Phone number and permanent address
- School/College Name with the address.
- Area of study.
- Student Id proof.
- A brief of your interest.