Logical Reasoning covers an important part of your entire LSAT preparation. If you excel in logical reasoning section then you are sure to score high on your LSAT examination. If you pay optimum attention to the LSAT logical reasoning section, then you will see that it is very easy to learn. In order to excel in the area of logical reasoning, you are required to check out some of the best logical reasoning books. Apart from the studying the books, you are also needed to be expert in logic games and reading comprehension also.
Best LSAT Logical Reasoning Books
Here are some of the best LSAT logical reasoning book which you can check out for your LSAT preparation. These are:
The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible is authored by David M Killoran. It is the complete book which is totally dedicated towards the logical reasoning. While the other books such as the Princeton covers a limited section of logical reasoning, the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible covers only the logical reasoning and nothing other else. It also includes logical games and reading comprehensions.
Course Overview of the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible includes sections of –
- Question bank and answer choices
- Explanation of various types of reasoning logical questions.
- Knowledge of numbers and percentages.
- Evaluation of argumentative logical reasoning questions.
- Realizes the importance of time management.
- Advanced system for cracking any reasoning questions at LSAT exam.
- This book offers brief method to tackle all types of logical reasoning questions you may face during the LSAT exam.
- The live demo of cracking logical reasoning questions during the live courses are proved to be very effective and helpful for the students.
- This book also provides a better concept to you for the most challenging reasoning questions which includes Formal Logic, Conditional Reasoning, and Causality.
- This book with teach you to accurately solve the most complicated Logical Reasoning problems.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning has some flaws like simple spelling mistakes while printing and grammatical errors.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning contains excessive use of jargons which are difficult to remember and requires memorizing. Moreover, many of the students fails to understand jargons.
The Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide
The Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide is authored by the Manhattan LSAT. This book offers you complete information and explanation of all types of logical reasoning questions. It also teaches you how to tackle and enable a variety of strategies and techniques to solve the logical reasoning questions. Moreover, it also helps to make your right selection of answers while you pick up the answer choices. The Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide is a standalone book to offer you help to tackle the reasoning questions and also online class recording and practice books.
Course Overview of the Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide
The Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide includes sections of –
- Summary of Logical Reasoning.
- Problem solving process of various types of logical reasoning questions.
- Analysis of argumentative and assumption logical reasoning questions.
- Realizing and detecting the matching logical reasoning questions.
- The Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide is best for making you select the right choice of answer from a variety of objective type questions along with its answers.
- This book is best because it avoids unnecessary focus on remembering the sub-categories and the steps.
- This book offers a better approach to score your best at the LSAT exam especially in the section of logical reasoning questions.
- There are many typographical errors in any of the sentences at the book of the Manhattan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategy Guide.
Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics
The Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning is authored by Deborah KATZ JD and is the most demanding book to prepare for your LSAT. The Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics prepares the students the logical reasoning questions from only the real LSAT test papers. It also clearly makes you take the steps to tackle various types of the logical reasoning questions faced by the student in a real LSAT examination.
Course Overview of the Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics
The Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics includes sections of –
- Offers an explanation of various question types including the assumption, strengthen/weaken, flaw, inference and principle.
- Method of argumentive questions, and main points to understand while answering paradox and parallel questions.
- The Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics is well- appreciated by the experts and students alike due to the availability of detailed explanation of answers.
- Students were taught to practice questions from the real LSAT test paper for a more realistic approach and preparation for your LSAT exam.
- Extra help from the LSAT experts to learn effective strategies to improve your scores.
- Common grammatical and errors and spelling mistakes.
- Informal presentation of the book.
More Grouped by Question Type
Another effective book for the preparation of logical reasoning question is the More Grouped by Question Type, which is authored by the Traciela Inc. This is the book which offers a full collection of all types of logical reasoning sections from the actual LSAT prep tests of 21 to 40. This is released by the Law School Admission Council.
Course overview of the More Grouped by Question Type
The More Grouped by Question Type includes sections of –
- Sorted and selected questions of logical reasoning from the LSAT test paper from 21-40.
- It includes question types like Method of Reasoning Questions, Main Conclusion Questions, Matching Patterns of Reasoning Questions, Argument Flaw Questions, Matching Argument Flaw Questions, Must Be True Questions, Must Be False Questions, Most Strongly Supported Questions, Point at Issue Questions, Weaken Questions, and Strengthen Questions, Evaluate the Argument Questions, Sufficient Assumption Questions, Necessary Assumption Questions, Principle Questions, and Resolve Questions.
- It offers large number of practice problems of over 1,000 logical reasoning questions to practice.
- Allows to pay attention to your weak points while you sole the logical reasoning questions. It helps to identify and overcome your weakness in a particular section or question type. This also helps in scoring extra marks which is really good.
- This book includes common grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Some of the questions are difficult to find in the book since these questions are included from the old printed question papers.
The LSAT logical reasoning questions are important part of the LSAT exam. If you pay extra attention towards your logical reasoning questions then you will be able to get a good score at the LSAT exam. So, you must separately buy and take help the exclusive LSAT books which are published and written entirely to cover the area of logical reasoning questions. So, this article has selected few best books for LSAT logical reasoning which will help you to learn the basics and tactics to solve the problems of all types of logical reasoning questions.